Friday, August 30, 2013

Hot hot hot bluebird!

Thursday, August 29, 2013


This morning, Tony got up before the sun at 5:15, and got ready to head to work. The kitties really hogged the bed last night and I didn't sleep well. But I got up at my usual time and got dressed, so I could head over and pay for our stay. About 9:30 I walked over to the office, but it was closed and locked. Oh well, I'll try later. I went home and right as I walked in the coach, the power went off! I know that it's going to be hot and both ACs were running, along with our little fans, but nothing else was. About 2 minutes later, the power returned. Our surge/low voltage protector had worked, and then reset. I went ahead and turned off everything non-essential, just in case. The proceeded to set up to work, only to realize I forgot my laptop charger! Ok, that just means Tony can bring it and I am limited in what I can get done today. The power went off again, about 30 min later. Now I'm worried about the weekend! I checked the surge protector, it did not indicate a problem, so I just decided to wait and see.




Our site

Our little tree

Kitties lounging on the desk

Looking toward the office -- looks like a former KOA.

I did a variety if work, and the battery lasted for a good while. When I had all the time sensitive pieces done, I shut down with a little juice left, in case of an emergency.

I tried again to go by the office, but it was still locked. I even saw a couple folks try later, and same issue. Oh well, I had a reservation and I filled out their registration form so they know how to reach me.

In the afternoon, I decided I wanted to see the Cowboy preseason game, since Tony would be late getting back due to "Meet the Teacher". I was able to hook up the cable to the RV and do a channel scan, but the picture was grainy on all channels. I tried tightening all the connections I could find, but it still looked bad. :(

The power went off again about 6:45. Well, who knows? It doesn't appear to be load related to our coach, this time the second air wasn't running.

I watched and surfed on the phone and hung out with the kitties until Tony got home about 8:45.

We shared our day and took it easy the rest of the night, then hit the hay pretty quickly.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment