Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Food, food, good food.

Tuesday, March 11, 2014


Today I had many ongoing projects to take care of for my customers, so we decided to stay put and I worked most of the day.

We were awakened around 5 with winds howling, and they were shaking the rig a little. About 10am, they calmed to more reasonable winds, but I understand that they shut down a few lifts at the resort due to the wind.

Tony decided to cook a bunch of things we brought so we would have food ready instead of having to cook after skiing. He put on a pot roast in the crock pot, cooked spaghetti, and browned some italian sausage for pizza fixin's. We decided to eat the homemade pizza for lunch. Made with a low-carb tortilla for the crust, these "personal-sized" pizzas are great! Mine has sausage, canadian bacon, and mushrooms.

Homemade low-carb pizza

Kitties chillin' on the desk beside me as I work.


In the afternoon, I had a break, so we headed over to the Office here at Circle B. They have a nice Rv parts store, so we decided to look around. We didn't see anything we couldn't live without, so we came home.

I worked some more, then we decided to go out for dinner to our favorite New Mexican food place, Casa Blanca. We had a great meal. Tony had fajitas and I had green chile chicken enchiladas. YUM!



After dinner, we headed home, chilled and watched some more shows. I did some more work in the evening. Tomorrow, we plan to ski again!

No comments:

Post a Comment