Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Learnin' and Workin'

Tuesday, June 6th

Today, Tony got up and headed to his RV Tech class, and I worked to get the rig ready for carpet cleaning at 9am. Josh from Tyson's Carpet Cleaning arrived on time, and said ours didn't look too bad. He went right to work. I had the cats in their carrier, so I could take them out and put them in the truck (with all windows down) so they would not be freaked out by the process, or in the way.

Josh working on the carpet.

Tony learning about RV maintenance from Terry Cooper.



He worked about an hour and 15 minutes to complete the pretreat, clean, vac and apply stain resistant product.

Afterwards, I let the cats out but they stayed on furniture, mostly -- I took my computer outside and worked at the picnic table. Tony came home for lunch, and then back to class. I worked all day.

At dinnertime, he was home again, and we had a quick dinner. I went back to work, while he visited some. I also went on a quick ride around the park, and visited some folks as well.

It's great to see folks we haven't seen in 2 years! and then some we haven't seen in a few months. It truly is like a family reunion.



No comments:

Post a Comment