Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Cooked Squirrel?

Tuesday, July 23


Kind of a repeat of Monday, work for me and conventioning for Tony.

Out the window, we continue to watch the squirrel antics. Today, one decided to "relax" on the grill. I happened to have my camera ready, and it made for a fun Facebook post!


fresh squirrel, anyone?


I worked most of the day, and when I finally had a break I went to the park office to see what kind of ice cream they had. It was pretty hot today, and I deserved a treat. I got Ben and Jerry's "Every Thing But The"... It was great! Chocolate and vanilla ice cream with whit chocolate chunks, Heath bar bits, fudge covered almonds, and peanut butter cups. YUM!

After snack I worked until Tony got home, about 7. Then we had dinner, the ribs I cooked yesterday. They were great!

We both kinda chilled for a bit and watched some of our favorite type of shows: Counting Cars, and American Restoration. I worked some more, but Tony headed to bed. He hurt his lower back sometime Tuesday am. We think a pulled muscle or slept wrong. Hope it will get well soon.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment