Monday, July 22, 2013

Work + Chauffeur

Sunday, July 21


Today Tony headed over to the convention center for a clinic or two, while I worked. Kitties kept me company all day and slept some on the desk behind my computer, because they enjoyed watching the squirrels that were visiting the long-term campers' site next door to us. Someone left a bag of large marshmallows out, and the squirrels were fighting over it!



Squirrel working over a bag of marshmellows


After dinner, I went for a walk around the park. It was pretty pleasant... We'd had partly cloudy skies all day, which helped keep the temps down. I think it was only 89 when I went out.




A typical site



Some more of the park



Lots of mature trees add shading



Our site

Tony had decided to stay for a concert that would end about 9:45, so when he was done, I went to pick him up. (He rode the city bus to the convention center that morning.)

Even though I drove the same streets we had been on the day before, in the dark they looked different... I almost got turned around, but found my way to the pickup point. I let Tony drive us back!

We chatted about our day's events, then hit the hay.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment