Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Ribs and Mexican Food

Monday, July 22


Today Tony headed out early to catch the bus to the convention center, and I spent the day working. I also started the crock-pot cooking some BBQ ribs.




Mambo had been sneezing yesterday and today, so I called the vet to see if he thought I should take him in. We decide to wait and see... He didn't think it was serious. (They had something like this when adopted.) We watched squirrel antics next door again, out the window of my "office".

I had a nice visit with a new customer, and took care of proofing changes on the Heartland newsletter.

About 6:15, I took the truck to meet Tony so that we could pick up the other directors and go to dinner at La Margarita, a good Mexican food place near downtown. We had a good meal and visit, then dropped them off and headed home.




Oh, also, when I was heading out with the truck, I saw a couple outside their trailer with a soft-sided crate with two cats in it. I stopped and visited with them for a minute. They said they were from West Virginia, and headed to Oregon, and the cats were well-traveled! Cool!

A full day, but both of us enjoyed it.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment