Thursday, October 10, 2013

Canton out to lunch

Thursday, October 10, 2013


Today Tony got up really early to head to work. The cats got up with him, and got fed and fresh water. After he left, they can't back to bed and hogged his side, and we drifted back to sleep until about 7:30. It was chilly in the coach, but I turned the fireplace on for a bit and it helped. Kitties "claimed" they hadn't eaten, so I fed and put down fresh water. They are excellent actors! I got dressed and began working on a project for a customer. It was nice to have all the windows open for a change!

About 11:30, Dan came by and said a group was going to downtown Canton to eat and shop, so I said I'd go. We were gone most of the afternoon, and I felt guilty, but I'll make up for it tomorrow. The deadlines I had are still going to be met.



Lunch with Heartlanders




Will this fit in our ElkRidge?

After we returned to the park, I visited with the folks that had recently arrived. It was sure good to see them all! Tony got home about 5:30, and we visited some more. We finally sat down to eat about 7, and then watched some of our weekly tv shows. Both of us were pretty tired. Tomorrow evening is the first scheduled event, but I had a good day of Rallying today.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment