Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

Monday, December 24th

Today I was starting to not feel well. I had a bit of a scratchy throat, so we decided to stay home today.

Tony went out about mid-morning to refill one of the propane tanks, since we didn't want to chance running out on Christmas Day.

About the time he got back, it had started to snow!




We enjoyed just staying home and watching the snow fall, all day and into the evening. Tony cooked Spaghetti for dinner, and we watched "Catch Me If You Can", a great movie that is always an intriguing watch. It uses Christmas Eve as a plot point as well, so it was appropriate to watch on Christmas Eve.

Since I wasn't feeling well, we decided to set up the couch/air-bed for Tony. It was a good thing, because I had a rough night, my illness got worse and my fever got high and I had some abdominal distress and nausea. Needless to say, I was not having a Merry Christmas!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Rana and I will say a prayer for the chilli dog to pass soon so you can resume your vacation.

    ReplyDelete