Friday, December 28, 2012

Snow, Skiing, Sleeping

Thursday, Dec. 27

Today we woke up to a little more snowfall, so I darted out for 5 min to take some pictures.



Powdered pickup



A little fresh snow is fine!



Snow in the branches, so delicate

The sky was sunny at the moment, but snow chances ranged from 50-30% all day. Sure enough, clouds would drift in, and some flurries would fall.

Tony decided to head to the slopes again, and I stayed home, still suffering from what now seems more like a sinus infection. I mostly slept while he was gone.

Here are a few pics he took. He said the skiing was much better than when we went Sunday. It was definitely colder, and snowed on him off and on. Wish I was well enough to ski some more, but just doesn't look like its in the cards this trip. That's ok, I've enjoyed just being here!



Sun behind a cloud briefly



Tony on the slopes. Notice the freshly flocked trees behind him!

When he returned, we talked about his adventures and ate dinner. I headed back to bed again. I finally took some Mucinex DM that is supposed to help with congestion... Man did that help! I am hoping I'll start feeling better tomorrow, so I can help with packing and getting ready to head home on Saturday.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Erika, Rana and I are glad you are feeling a little better. Sucks getting sick on a trip but it happens and you have to roll with the punches.

    Really enjoy your snow pictures, makes me think of home and winter while it's pouring here in Alabama. Safe travels home. John

    ReplyDelete