Thursday, December 27, 2012

More snow and sickness

Wednesday, Dec 26

We got a little more snow overnight, but it was the granular type. Off and on today we got snow, but not the large pretty flakes we like to see. It didn't do much accumulating, either.

Tony slipped out with his camera about 10:15am to catch some photos of the Durango & Silverton Steam Train, that runs by the RV park just on the other side of the highway from us. He got some great pics. When he gets them downloaded I'll get one posted here. Tony had started to make Chili yesterday and realized he forgot the rotel tomatoes, so he also picked some up this morning.

I again stayed in bed mostly and slept on and off. I started getting a headache today, too, and my throat was really hurting.

Tony went out again about 2:30pm to catch more pics of the train and just explore. The chili fixin's in the crock pot sure smelled good, but there's no way my tummy can handle that yet!

After chicken noodle soup for dinner I went back to bed and struggled to get comfortable. My head was still hurting. Gosh I want to start to get well soon!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment